Sunday, July 13, 2008

What do you want?

I want things to be right..
I want to do things right..
I want to choose to do things right..


I want to sleep at the right time
and wake up early feeling refreshed and ready to take on the new day.

I want to read as much as I used to
and to never stop wanting to read my whole life.

I want to eat right
and live right.

I want to be fit, go running again
and lose the extra weight.

I want to spend wisely
and save for the future.

I want to want to work out of the country
and earn so much more :)

I want to stop being always late
and to learn to respect other people's time.

I want to truly value my friends
and to not feel that spending time with them is a social obligation.

I want to not feel lazy when it's time to act on a plan
and to always see it through the end.

I want to be able to start doing things well from the start
and to make sure I do it well up to the end.

I want to stop procrastinating
and to always act promptly.

I want to be organized
and systematic in my things and my attitude towards things.

I want to be successful.
I want to have my own house.
I want to make my family happy.
I want to make Joshua very happy.

I want to change.
I want to be happy.

No comments: